Thursday, November 15, 2007

see a dentist in Canada



Yesterday, I went to see a dentist. I was a little nervous and worry when I waited for the dentist. I never see doctors in Canada, so I had no idea what he is going to do to me. After half an hour waiting, it's my turn to see the dentist. At the beginning, his assistant helped to take X-ray pictures for my teeth, and the dentist could look at the pictures to see what's going on with my teeth. After he went through my pictures, he told me the treatment which he is going to give me. From what he said, I needed to make couple appointments to fix my teeth. Therefore, he just helped me to clean my teeth. Anyway, I felt pretty good.

5 comments:

Allen said...

I think next time I should pay extra attention to have a look at your teeth and see how it is going lol

By the way, your pic looks pretty cool!

Metalmaster said...

That's good!
IBy the way, I know many jokes about dentists=)

Scott Douglas said...

I have to get a root canal on Wednesday! I'm in so much pain with an abscessed tooth. I'm worried I'll give everyone low marks because the pain is putting me in a bad mood . . . don't tell my class!

Jason said...

OK, no problem!

Abdulmohsen's said...

Hey man

I havent been in a dental clinic YET
I thing it will be ok

HaVe FuN