Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Final Exams, WoW!


I have a writing exam tomorrow, and I can't believe I almost done this semester! Flashback, I still can remember the first day of this semester, we only had a instructor for EAP 2 and a big class like about 40 students. Right now, I just want to ask myself what I have leaned since September 14th. I really have leaned something useful such as compare, contrast, digression and so on. Then, I want to ask myself if I study hard for this semester, and I would like to say "yes, but not all the time." That is true, sometimes I really felt tired, and a lot of homework to do. I just want to sit there watching TV and doing nothing. However, I did hand in my assignments and projects on time because I know my English is improved by doing homework. After this semester, I feel my English become stronger and stronger. Tomorrow, I will give my last wonderful show for final writing exam of this semester! Good luck everyone. I know we can do it, right guys?

1 comment:

Hadline said...

Hi Jason,
Nice photograph!