Friday, December 7, 2007

Writing!!!my teacher told me it is very important skill.


I had done my writing exam After I gave my paper to my very nice teacher, Regina. Is this sentence correct? I think so, right guys? In this morning, I did feel tired because I could not fall asleep until 1:30 AM. Oh, My God. I went to bed 12:20, I thought it was early for me to go to bed because I not used to sleeping early at nights. Before starting writing exam, I was a little nervous because what? I don't know. Maybe I want to get a pretty good mark because the faculty of engineering may look at my grades. At the beginning of writing exam, I felt better because I went to washroom, or because I saw couple of hot girls when I went to washroom, or because I am very exited about finishing this semester. Anyway, I think I did pretty good at brainstorming. I chose topic 1- creative people, so what makes people creative?I think what they have done makes people consider them creative. Then I started to did my outline and final draft. I finished my final draft before we only had two minutes left. However, I wanted to look at my outline, but I did not have time to do. my teacher, Regina, warmed me dropping the pencil twice, so I had to leave my pencil at desk. She was so nice that she would not give me zero. I want to say thank you to her!

1 comment:

Hadline said...

Hi jason!
I chose the subject 1 too.I don't know what result to expect. good luck for yours.