Tuesday, December 11, 2007

After I finished the Reading final exam, I felt it was not that easy, actually, it was harder than I thought. The passage was easy to understand, but the questions were not that easy to answer. The first question was to summarize the main idea of that passage, and I think is was not difficult to answer, even write it on you own word. right guys? I think the main idea should be the education of girls is the surest way to reduce poverty(this is original text!). The second section is seeking the basises. Wow, that section took me like more than half an hour. It was crazy when you are looking the basis, and i really not sure the third one. Men have an interest ..... on the British education system. The third section is summarizing the first five paragraphs. I think not too hard, but write the summary in one sentence for each paragraph. The fourth section was the easiest one in Reading final exam if you go through you textbook couple times.The last section you need to reading the passage carefully, or you may fall in tricks. Anyway, good luck everyone.

No comments: