Saturday, December 8, 2007

Tired! I am really Tired!


Today, I had a shift at The Home Depot from 11:30 to 8:30 PM. Before I went to work, I didn't feel like working, and I just wanted to sleep-in. I felt really tired when I woke up in this morning. Although I went to bed early, I still felt sleepy. Therefore, I thought about making a call to tell them I couldn't work. Well, I told my supervisor that I wanted to stay home and study for my final exams two week ago. Somehow I still got a shift for today. OK! I see working as practicing my English. I got up, took a shower and brush my teeth. After having breakfast, I went to the store.
It was pretty quite, not many people came to the store to do shopping. Sometimes, I would feel bored. The store closed at 8:00 pm, I am closing. You know what? closing sucks! I'm gonna tell you something, to close store really sucks. Anyway, I gotta post this blog. Otherwise, it would be too late. I really feel sleeping. go to bed ~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Camille said...

Best wishes!
This is Camille. Welcome to my website.