Thursday, January 17, 2008

First blog of my new semester

Hi everyone!
Today is the fourth day of winter 20008 semester. I was exited about starting this semester because I would have wonderful teachers in EAP 3. Scott, I think he is the craziest teacher I've ever met. Scott is super crazy, and he is always enthusiastic in the class. I like his speech because it is very funny and interesting. Scott is a energy guy, he can make the class interesting. I like him. I have another teacher, Murray. He is a new teacher in EAP 3, but Murray is much seriouser than Scott. Anyway, he is still very funny guy, and I think his mind is crazy too but different from Scott super crazy. I am not sure Scott and Murray both are good teachers because I have known them for just four days. I think they must be good, otherwise they cannot get job in EAP program and won't teach level 3-final level. Finally, good luck for eveyone in EAP 3.
I want to pass EAP 3. I'll make it happen.

3 comments:

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

Well, to summarize your opinion, Scott is the top craziest teacher in the world, isn't it?

Scott Douglas said...

Or perhaps Murray and I are sane, and it is all the other teachers you have ever had who are crazy . . . interesting thought, eh?

Oksana said...

Ye Jason!
We are really lucky with our teachers this semester as well as with our schedule.
I'm sure u'll pass bt before we should have a lot of fun in EAP3, right?
See u....@@@@