Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Missable EAP 3

First of all, Let me tell you guys something. Did you guys still remember Slava announced there would be a party in Den last Thursday? I came to MacHall at that day, and I saw some EAP 3 students such as Fan, Lisa, Slava, etc. Slava was wearing formal cloth, and it seemed like he was going to a high school prom. However, there was a Den staff checking ID by the entrance, and Slava could not enter because of his age. Oh, man. He was really freaking out, and tried to persuade me help him get in Den. He told me that I could get in and open the door at the second floor, but I saw there is another Den staff standing by that door. So, I told him I couldn't open the door because there was another staff by it. He was really pissed off because I said he was a looser. :) just kidding.

The funny story just began. I met Yun and Martin at the cafeteria in Machall. Yun went to Den to see if there was any friend of her, but she said she could not find any one when she came back. Therefore, we talked about what we were gonna do for tonight. Yun suggested we should go buy some drink, and go to one of us house to celebrate GOOD FRIDAY. Martin thought about it for a little bit, and he said you guys could go to his house. All of us agreed with Martin, and we went to a Drink shop to buy some beer. Before Yun bought beer, she ask everyone how many bottles he or she could drink. I remembered slave said he only could drink one bottle. Guess what! Eventually, he had two bottles of beer at that night. Oh! he was such a big fat lier. Just Made fun with him. Don't be Mad, Slave, just kidding. we hanged out so late at that night, it was great though. we talked about everything we could, such as music, movie, personal goals, etc. I had a great time. Thanks, guys. EAP 3 is MISSABLE.

2 comments:

Hisham said...

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?
yeah EAP will be missed its sad to think of it i dont want it to happen

Scott Douglas said...

I keep forgetting that Slava is only 17! Hmmmmm . . . and he drank two bottles of beer!