Friday, April 4, 2008

Can you Believe it!!


Can you believe we're almost done for this semester? holy shoot. I feel I just started this semester yesterday, and now I will finish it in two weeks. Oh, Time is flying so fast that I couldn't feel it. we are all struggling our last term paper and OTHER assignments. Speaking of term paper, I think this major assignment is very useful and realistic for EAP students to have a feeling what university's life looks like. I do like it even thought it is a really killer for us. Everyone is working on his or her term paper, and I think everyone wants to write a fabulous term paper in order to get a high marks because it worths 15% of the final grade in writing course. If someone gets a good marks on term papers, it will really help him or her pass writing course significantly. When I did my previous term paper, I did not do well on my research part. I spent too much time in researching information, but what I got is not really helpful for me. I think this time I need to do well in researching, and develop my ideas from the information I've got. I think the most important thing is how to develop one's own ideas from specific information. I mean how to glue one's ideas with the information. Another thing is how to make information support the ideas, and it will dramatically elevate the content of the term paper we are doing. Above suggestions or ideas are my term paper tips. I hope it can help everybody do well on their term paper.

PS: The dog in the picture is my parents', she is gonna be the first audience of my last presentation, hee, hee :) she may say "what the heck are you talking about?"

6 comments:

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

if i am the dog, i will say:"let me die"
lol, just kidding

Oksana said...

Oh ye, Jason! :)
How was your lecture today? Did you explore the classroom? JK

Abdulmohsen's said...

Hi jeason you did just a great persentation

Jason said...

I was nut to say that word. I wish I would not say that word.

Anton said...

I cannot belive in it....

Osman said...

Hey Jason,
YA YA ... time is flying like crazy,, the sentence that i like to use is this "time is twin turboingg" ;)

Peace out,