Sunday, April 13, 2008

This weekend, Relax!

"enjoy your weekend, relax yourself" Murray said to every EAP 3 student. I thought his words was right because we are smart enough, right guys? I had some plans for this weekend, but I still needed to review those textbook, especially vocabulary. For listening, I tried to take notes more effectively and quickly than before, but it was still hard for me to take notes when i listened to lectures. I thought everyone had the same problem, but the difference was more or less. I was trying to get used to Murray's note-taking method, Cornell. I think it is a pretty good method for taking notes. I always think about how to improve my note-taking, and I listen to CBC radio every day. However, I think I should take notes when I listen to the Radio. There is a English Saying "Practice makes perfect". I truly feel that because my co-workers, Canadian friends and my parents all said that My English was huge different from the first day I arrived here. I will try to get more hours from where i am working now, and try to find another job in order to get more opportunities to practice my English. I remember last summer I worked 6 days a week, and my English blew like a boom(I know it is really hard but I was happy about practicing English every day). And I will do the same thing in this summer, try to be aggressive and hard-working (should work smart).

4 comments:

Amin said...

good luck dude. you are perfect.

Scott Douglas said...

Try being assertive rather than aggressive. Not many people like agressive people (for me, aggressive students are the worst), but I admire assertive people. There is a fine distinction between the two, but I think learning the difference will help you get far in life.

Jason said...

I should look up assertive and aggressive in a dictionary.

ⓞ^ⓞ said...

=_=|||| ENGLISH!!!!!!