Friday, April 11, 2008

we've done the final writing exam by 3:38 pm!

I was quite shock when I finished my essay because I used causal chain structure essay. I had never ever use it on my essays at all before I took the writing exam. I chose the first topic for my final essay in EAP 3 program(I hope so), and the topic was "what is the major reason why most businesses fail in their first five years of operation." well, I didn't know why I wanted to talk about this topic, and I was pretty interested in this topic. Moreover, I remembered what Scott taught us about causal chain in the class because I concentrated on that class, and I liked to try something new(honestly, it's not a good idea for important exams). At the beginning, I was struggling how to organize my essay. I had some supporting ideas to form a chain, but I didn't have many really good examples. However, I started to write because there was not too much time allows me to think that long. Every one knows brainstorming is very important, so I tried to do well on brainstorming.

Finally, I was done at three minutes before the exam was finished. I was concerned about my grammar part, but I didn't really look at it. In stead of that, I checked my every sentence to see if is made sense to my readers. I hope everybody doing well for the rest of exams.

2 comments:

Osman said...

Hey,

I hope we all did well in that exam.

Peace,

Anton said...

I think so too...